30″ hoop, 7 foot sock, 3/8″ mono, NO HANDLE. We ship everything but the handle. Call your local metal shop or hardware store for handle material. You want 8 foot aluminum, and some cut it down to 6 foot.
Shrimp Dip Net Miami
No Handle (South Florida’s Choice)
Shrimp dip net hoop/rim with 7 foot sock and quick release bottom. Built to be shipped and you bolt it into aluminum pipe. Solid metal rim, power brace to reduce hoop flexing included. WE CANNOT SHIP DIP NETS WITH HANDLES.
- Where to get material for handle? This company will sell you small quantity of poles Ft. Lauderdale company named Aluminum Distributing, Inc (866)825-9271, they sell 1 inch aluminum pipe for $1.25 foot. We prefer 1.25″ thickness if 8 foot handle or less. Work it out with them, they are 2930 SW 2nd Ave. Ft. Lauderdale. Many buyers get 20 foot poles (2×10 foot sections). Home Depot sells UNGER poles, people have used these to attach the hoop rim.
- Home Depot sells UNGER poles (lifetime warranty), customers are adding these to their rims.
- Pool companies sell nice 15 foot light weight poles that click in the length, call your local pool companies, they run around $32 for high end light weight.
Click Here To See HOW TO ADD Handle
- You can place order over the phone if you like. 386-334-4504.
- Quick release bag closure, pinch mechanism to open bag by sliding down rope, pinch to close bag.
- Solid metal shrimp dip net 28 inch round solid metal rim & sock, 7 foot sock
- Popular choice for South Florida, we can ship this rim and sock, NO handle
- Easy to replace sock, we sell replacement socks, we have a guide on how to do on LeeNoga.com
- You will have to provide the handle, we supply the rest, sock is on the rim. Click link above “Click Here To See How”
- 3/8″ mono (small size, most popular size)
- Easy sock bottom quick release end for easy dumping, cinch and go
- Gear used by Pro Angler, Capt Lee Noga, Academy Of Shrimping
- Shipping white plastic bag flat package via FEDEX Only, cheapest courier due to size of box
- Shipping is $25 held in escrow, we will refund any overage at time of shipping once we get actual costs.
- Sock easy to replace, threads onto this rim easily
- Beware of nets that are NOT threaded on the rim, most likely hoop is hollow and weird shape not allowing for the net to fit the hoop.
- This setup only requires 4 cable ties at bottom of rim. We prefer you use dacron fishing line, or something that will not snag the net like the cable ties.
|Dimensions||36 x 42 x 5 in|