Pier 2 piece 20 foot shrimp net. Two sections, bolt system. Inner pipe is 1″ and outer pipe is 1.25″ pipe. 30″ hoop, 3/8″ mesh, 7 foot sock, quick release latch for fast dumping. Easy to replace net if damaged, we sell replacement socks.
Shrimp Pier Dip Net
If you want the 2 section shrimp pier net specifications are as follows:
- High end, high caliber, top of the line handle for pier nets, the net that will last.
- Cannot ship dip nets, pick up only, call Jan (386)334-4504
- Lighter aluminum 1.25″ & 1 inch inside pipe handle, click in the length, high end 20% stronger pool handle
- Push button sliding click into length, high end lightweight pool handle.
- Extends 16 foot, 19 foot with hoop on.
- We have a re-enforced brace to keep hoop from over flexing. We use solid 3/8 aluminum, other companies use smaller aluminum for support brace because its easier to bend. These details are very important.
- Dacron coated thread adheres power dipping brace to rim.
- Outer pipe (1.25″), inner section (1″ aluminum pipe)
- Local pick up only in Edgewater, Oak Hill, call Jan 386-334-4504
- Pier dip net is intended for pier and causeway dipping
- 3/8″ Monofilament mesh
- Mesh stretches to 3/4″
- Solid ALUMINUM 3/8″ Hoop is 30″ in round diameter (max allowed by law)
- Re-enforced neck for stability during strong tides
- 7 foot sock with quick release ending
- Easy to replace the sock yourself on the hoop frame
- Hoop compressed end riveted inside round pipe to give the net more stability. R
- Robert Elmore is a custom net maker and in my opinion has improved this net by adding the additional pipe around the compressed neck of hoop, see pic You can see flattened compressed neck of hoop going int round pipe.