Pier 2 piece 20 foot shrimp net. Two sections, bolt system. Inner pipe is 1″ and outer pipe is 1.25″ pipe. 30″ hoop, 3/8″ mesh, 7 foot sock, quick release latch for fast dumping. Easy to replace net if damaged, we sell replacement socks.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Shrimp Pier Dip Net
Shrimp net constructed by Florida icon, Ed Shumaker. This man is considered one of the top net builders in the country. Ed custom makes this 2 piece section pier dip net for piers and causeway dipping pole joined by bolt system, guide holes already in place. Comes with 30″ solid metal rim 30 inches in 3/8″ mesh, 7 foot sock with quick release ending at bag for easy dumping. Stable pier dip net.
This net has been used to catch flying fish South of Florida on small islands.
This net CANNOT be shipped by any couriers, it is considered freight and would cost to much. We do however ship the 30″ rim with a net on it, and all you have to do is add the handle. We ship this in a 36 x 36 flat box. It is listed in this store, this is NOT the S. Florida net here.
If you want the 2 section shrimping dip net the specifications are as follows:
- Cannot ship dip nets, pick up only, call Jan (386)334-4504
- Anodized aluminum 1.25″ handle, half the weight of other competitor aluminum handles.
- Less gear weight equals more speed in the water reducing body fatigue.
- NO other shrimping vendor offers the 50% lighter anodized aluminum pier net.
- Pro Angler, Capt Lee Noga only uses anodized aluminum products
- Twist Lock mechanism, you set length
- 18 foot and 2 pieces.
- Nets to NOT have cable ties, they are bound by black nylon thread. Old pics below.
- Our rims DO NOT use cable ties as seen in pics
- Dacron coated thread adheres power dipping brace to rim.
- Pier dip net comes in 10 foot sections x 2, extended = 18 foot of pole
- Outer pipe (1.25″), inner section (1″ aluminum pipe)
- Local pick up only in Edgewater, Oak Hill
- Pier dip net is intended for pier and causeway dipping
- 3/8″ Monofilament mesh
- Shumaker built (iconic net builder for 45 years)
- Mesh stretches to 3/4″
- Solid ALUMINUM 3/8″ Hoop is 30″ in round diameter (max allowed by law)
- Re-enforced neck for stability during strong tides
- 7 foot sock with quick release ending
- Easy to replace the sock yourself on the hoop frame
- We sell just the rim and sock for easy shipping, and you supply the handle
- Distribute at Oak Hill Flea Market Sundays (Nov 15-May) till 12:30pm, call for private pickup
Pick up at Oak Hill Flea Market November 15 to May on SUNDAYS only 7:30 to 12:30pm/ PICK up can be arranged 7 days a week, call Jan 386-334-4504 after your order in Edgewater area only or I-95.